How long will my Kai Bottle take to arrive?
- Depending on the shipping method selected, processing and shipping times vary. Orders are processed and dispatched on the day of receipt and should arrive 3-5 working days later.
- International shipping costs may vary. If you have any questions on international shipping please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hand-wash your bottle and lid with hot, soapy water then rinse the bottle and lid out and it’s ready to go.
- For stains or discolouration inside the Kai Bottle, use white vinegar for cleaning. Put half a cup of vinegar in your Kai Bottle, swirl the vinegar around to wash any affected areas and let it sit for five minutes, then rinse thoroughly with warm water. Repeat if necessary.
- For more stubborn spots, use baking powder and a brush for cleaning. Mix two to three tablespoons of baking powder with a small amount of warm water to form a paste. Dip the bristles of your brush in to the paste and work it into affected area on the inside of your bottle. Repeat as necessary until the stains disappear.
- Lids and straws are dishwasher safe. To preserve the lifetime of your lid and straw, hand washing is recommended.
The Do Not's
- Do not put your Kai Bottle through the dishwasher or soak the exterior in hot water. Hot water on the exterior of the Kai Bottle can affect its insulated properties as well as discolour the powder coat.
- Do not put your Kai Bottle in the freezer. Due to the double-wall vacuum insulation, the water inside will be protected from the temperature inside the freezer and won’t freeze. If you want ice-cold water, put some ice cubes inside your Kai Bottle and notice how long it takes them to melt!
- Do not put your Kai Bottle on the stove. If you put your Kai Bottle on any sort of stove or heat source, the heat will damage the outside of the bottle.
- Do not use bleach or chlorine to clean your Kai Bottle. They will ruin and rust stainless steel; therefore, they should not be used.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device